Roger A. AllcroftM.D. Request An Appointment
- Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Hampshire District Medical Society, President 1994-1996 – Officer, 2015 to present
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1992
- American Board of Otolaryngology, for the Specialty of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, 1986
Dr. Allcroft is a graduate of Bucknell University in Pennsylvania, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, cum laude, 1977. He was admitted into the Phi Sigma and Phi Beta Sigma Honor Societies. Dr. Allcroft graduated from Jefferson Medical Collegein Philadelphia with his Doctorate in Medicine in 1981. He finished his specialty surgical training in the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 1986.
Dr. Allcroft and his wife Erica are kept busy with their five children. He was raised in New Jersey and in Massachusetts. Dr. Allcroft is an airplane pilot. He has backpacked extensively throughout the mountains of the U.S., Alaska, and Europe. He has been the Scout Master of a local Boy Scout Troop since 2010.
Practice Website: www.allcroftsurgery.com